Shattered Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all people who have a mental health disorder and those who care for them

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Letter Of Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dusty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-02

A Letter Of Love Empty
PostSubject: A Letter Of Love   A Letter Of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Dear Aunty Vera,
I am sorry it has been a long time since I last wrote you
a lot has been happening here life is hard and there is a lot of stress
the children are getting olderTanisha is 16yrs old now and Paul is 18yrs old in
April.
It has been 13yrs since you left us thats a long time do you remember our phone conversations most of the time they lasted 3 hours or more,
I still remember the first time we meet you we was 16yrs old uncle Bob opened the door
and we followed him out to the kitchen and there you where your arms open wide
we had no idea what you wanted and we got scared but you hugged us and it felt
real you expected nothing in return and yet we felt ourself responding to that hug.

The time we had together we would never swap for anything you loved us and you always told us this even when I for the first time told anyone about the insiders
you simply told me thats fine just a few more to love. Aunty Vera I promise we will keep your secret.

I wish you were still here I wish I could share all of the wonderful things
that are happening and the sad stuff to the daughter is a hard case but I am so so proud of her she is working part time goes to scholl and is doing an apprentiship hows that for
a troubled young girl I know you remember all the health problems the son had with his kidney and asthma the aspergers syndrome etc well guess what he has left school
and is working part time at a computer shop not bad for the girl that was always told she is stupid and dumb and useless amongst other things hey.

Aunty Vera I love you so very very much and my love for you is never ending
and I hope that one day you will be waiting for me at the gates once again with out stretched arms, because I sure do miss those hugs.

Love Never Dies.
Back to top Go down
cass

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-02

A Letter Of Love Empty
PostSubject: hhuggis nn llovs   A Letter Of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:46 pm

ssaafs hhuggiss
Back to top Go down

A Letter Of Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Angels :: Life Issues :: Death/Loss-
Jump to: